This Yahoo groups mail list is intended to maintain a discussion of design issues affecting the Open Source Motor Controller Project. The hardware design in this project will be open to anyone to build and experiment with. We welcome hobbiests and professionals alike to discuss the problems and solutions of building a reliable PMDC motor controller.
- http://www.robotpower.com/products/dalf_info.html Dalf - advanced closed-loop control for two OSMC power boards along with serial and I2C command inputs and plentiful I/O ports.
Mailinglist notes Edit
- Feb 2016 Shield the signal cable between cpu and driver board from motor magnetic flux. It took the OP poster 96 posts and several days of his life to figure this out. Yet this problem has been discussed hundreds of times on the mailing list and elsewhere on motor drivers because the solution never gets documented on some type of wiki.
- Aug 2015 Buried in between 7400 emails is the essential information about the 96% PWM issue .... finally documented on a wiki, yea!
other ESC projects Edit
- http://www.saers.com/recorder/craig/TurquoiseEnergy/ , http://www.saers.com/recorder/craig/TurquoiseEnergy/EHMotorManual4/EHMotorManual4.html, electric hubcap motor DIY
- http://www.saers.com/recorder/craig/TurquoiseEnergy/EHMotorManual4/EHMotorManual4.html Polyprop with epoxy makes strong cast resin.
- Activity feed